Tuesday 21 February 2012

SIMPLY STUNNING

Earlier this week I posted about this stunning villa in Herne Bay, and I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that this house next door is up for sale too !! You can see this house from the previous house! Open home this weekend at both houses, might have to go for some massive inspiration and then pop over to see my friend who rents just opposite this house for some wine to cool my highs down hehe.



My friend rents the house with green roof to the right, the house up for sale in this post is opposite that, and that previous house I posted about is where this photo is taken from.






 



2 comments:

  1. so pretty!! love old weatherboards. can't imagine having all that space.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Thanks for the visit. I am following you now!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...