Friday 2 March 2012

THE HAMPTONS

The Hamptons...every girls dream right? Well it certainly is for me ! I have always had a weak spot for this beautiful place, wishing I had the money to by myself a beach house there. If you only knew how many times I have watch the movie 'Something's Gotta Give', over and over again  only cause it took place in the Hamptons and to take note of all the stunning interior. Recently I started to watch the tv series 'Revenge', once again only cause its filmed at the Hamptons.. but I actually got really addicted to ( Jack Porter ;p ) it and ended up watching all the episodes in a couple of days haha..now hurry up Series 2 !



































4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Never have been to the Hamptons but I have a friend that lived there during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heaven on earth! I tried to get my sister to visit the Hampton's when she was in NYC, but she's not into interiors like I am, atleast she made a trip to NYC IKEA for me! hehe :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  3. very luxurious and beautiful! i'd love to spend some time lounging around the 1st pool :) love something's gotta give, great house , location, actors and story. last time i watched it i was admiring the gorgeous clothes as well.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos just make my heart melt. I would never leave if I could live anywhere like that! Nice to see on a cloudy, cold day!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...