Friday 16 December 2011

XMAS INSPIRATION...

The sun is finally shining outside and its friday !! Only 3 more days of work left then Xmas holidays !! Whoop ! Still have all my shopping to do...im one of those that do all the shopping the last minute and keep stressing about it, keep telling myself every year that 'next year I will start shopping 6 months in advance' ...never happens haha. Oh well...got my parents here and Im happy and my tummy is full of my mums constant baking :)  Wish you all a fabulous weekend xo !























 

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Christmas shopping Gaby! I will be doing the same - god help us! ;) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the Swedish Christmas inspiration .. simple & stylish
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gaby, I'm your latest follower and I'm so pleased I found your blog (via Kirsty @ Coral and Coast). It's great to find more Kiwi based bloggers, and I am particularly inspired by Scandinavian design, so look forward to seeing lots more from you. Fantastic pics - I love the wooden tree with the strand of lights and little horse underneath. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...