Sunday 19 February 2012

FALL IN LOVE

Everytime I go and visit my friend Pip in Auckland city, Herne Bay...I always stop and gasp over this house for ages ! My friend lives only 2 houses aways from this beauty, and its up for sale !! Obviously I need to win lotto big time to buy this one hehe.

This exquisite home is in one of the most prestigious streets in Herne Bay. It is easy walking distance to the cafes, boutiques and little beaches.
The owners are building a new home.















STUNNNING day today...am off to the beach now for  a picnic :)

xx


2 comments:

  1. This will be hard for them to top with their new home......??? What more could you possibly want? Your friend is so lucky to live there...
    ...............................................
    Tania Maree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you have fallen in love. What a beautiful home and a great location.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...