Friday 29 June 2012

20 WEEKS


Yay !
We are having a little Baby Girl :)
Had my 20 weeks scan the other day.
We definitely wanted to know who is kicking inside of me !
Was nervous again having the scan, but guessing its pretty normal, all organs are there and in the right place. Good Good !
I have a low lying placenta though which could mean c-section (nooo !!), but in 9/10 woman the placenta normally moves.

Funny, we both always have been imagine us with a boy first, and I had a feeling it was going to be a boy too for the last 3 months.
We had even picked out the name, the blue color to paint on one wall in the babies room and always looked at the baby boys clothing haha.
So during the scan we both were saying "yep...thats a boy", and the nurse goes   " well...I can tell you its 100% a GIRL !"

Wow...suprise !! haha
Then the tears of joy came :)
We are sooo happy and excited and cant wait to meet our litle Baby Girl !!
Half way there, 20 more weeks to go :)









4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gaby,
    Whatever you have first, you won't be able to imagine it any other way once she is here......
    How exciting!!! ;o)
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful news!
    hope you are well.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I have two boys and I remember thinking the 2nd one would definitely be a girl. I was all ready to decorate in pink! What fun you will have doing a girl's room!
    Cheers - Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I was the exact opposite and was thinking I was having a girl this time (I was sure of it) and we're having a boy :)

    When is your due date? I think we might be due around the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...